PROFILE: Mark Young
Follower of Jesus
Independent / Constitutionalist / Infowarrior:
See My Website: Issues Outline
- B.A., Chapman University, Orange, CA, Social Sciences: history, psychology, government (1985). I attended several colleges between 1973 and 1984: Pfeiffer College (now Univ.); UNC - Chapel Hill Summer Sessions; UNC - Charlotte, N.C.; College of the Desert, 29 Palms, CA; U.C. Berkeley Extension
- Paralegal Certificate, The Para-Legal Institute, Falls Church (now Fairfax), VA (1989)
Military Service: 1979 - 1983 - USMC - E5, honorable discharge, no combat duty in illegal wars or otherwise.
Listening to REAL NEWS - The David Knight Show. David Knight is an extremely intelligent, common sense, Christian host. Alex Jones was my primary news source, but Alex fired David Knight for exposing Trump's instigation of medical malpractice / collusion with big pharma on COVID 19 and Operation Warp Speed, and for David's not going along with the Stop The Steal campaign to reinstall Trump's presidency. Alex became an apologist for Trump, who is guilty of crimes against humanity for pushing and bragging about the COVID 19 deadly, experimental mRNA gene therapy drug falsely called a vaccine which violates the Nuremberg Code. So, I no longer follow Alex daily. I believe Alex has been a great leader in exposing the new world order and fake news, and for telling the truth on most subjects. So I still check his websites and there is still much truth to learn there.
The David Knight Show
WAKING PEOPLE UP to stop them from watching and listening to corporate media whores of ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, NPR, FOX and MSNBC that spin or mix truth with poison or lie by countless omissions. Deceivers hook you with sensational stories / info-tainment, fancy graphics, pretty faces and partial truths to keep you interested, but ignorant of the real important news so they can lead you where the new world order- controlled government wills, not to inform you as a citizen should be informed. That is fascism: corporate, monopolistic propaganda contrary to the First Amendment.
We should boycott controlled TV news. Who appointed them to be gatekeepers of what information to provide us? Large corporations, to serve THEIR purposes, not the best interests of our constitutional republic.
DON'T DIGNIFY THEM WITH YOUR ATTENTION. THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF IT. THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED. They were cheerleaders for the illegal wars we're fighting, and fired those who spoke out against them, like Phil Donahue and Jesse Ventura from MSNBC. They have not sufficiently covered or demanded a REAL investigation of 9/11, the greatest crime in U.S. history.
FILMS: (copy and paste titles into YouTube or search engine): What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length); Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA Full Length; Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined; Fall of the Republic Hq Full Length Version; The Obama Deception Hq Full Length Version; Endgame Hq Full Video Blueprint for Global Enslavement; Terrorstorm - Final Cut; The Power of Nightmares the Rise of the Politics of Fear; The Corporation
BOOKS: Under An Ionized Sky: From Chemtrails To Space Fence Lockdown, by Elana Freeland; Income Tax: Shattering the Myths, by Dave Champion; Saving The Constitution, by Dr. Richard Proctor; Theodore & Woodrow: How Two American Presidents Destroyed Constitutional Freedom, by Judge Andrew Napolitano; The Constitution In Exile, by Judge Andrew Napolitano; The Fraternity: Lawyers and Judges In Collusion, by John F. Molloy; The Creature From Jeckyll Island, A Second Look at the
Federal Reserve, by G. Edward Griffin; Divorced Dads: Shattering the Myths, by Sanford Braver; Taken Into Custody, The War Against
Fathers, Marriage and the Family, by Stephen Baskerville; Screwed, The Undeclared War Against the
Middle Class, by Thom Hartmann; The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever
Conducted, by T. Colin Campbell
My Views on Issues:
Preamble to The U.S. Constitution: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
1) Stick to the U.S. Constitution:
- End undeclared wars; use military for defense only, not for preemptive or offensive actions
- End war profiteering, use of private military contractors, overseas military bases
- End treating corporations as persons: the Constitution refers to human persons, not corporations
- Repeal anti-patriotic acts such as The Patriot Act, NDAA and others which violate the Bill of Rights
- End unconstitutional federal agencies such as: DEA, FDA, USDA, HHS, Dept. of Education
See: Saving the Constitution, by Richard Proctor
See: General Welfare Clause - James Madison’s Warning: Its not about Money
- Courts: Bring courtrooms into 21st Century with electronic monitoring of all courtrooms and trial by jury as per the 6th and 7th Amendments, including family courts; See THE FIX
- Nationalize the Fed/end the private banking cartel and return that function to Congress
- Return to use of real money: gold and silver, end fiat currency and fractional reserve banking
- Promote the general welfare: a strong economy for real people, not for corporations
- Enforce the borders and stop illegal immigration
- Pro-Life: All Life. Abortion, except in cases of rape, incest or threats to the life of the mother, is medical malpractice and should be illegal, even moreso than amputating a limb or other body part unnecessarily. As a vegan, I’m also against the unnecessary slaughter and abuse of all animals.
- Outlaw chemical, biological and all other attacks on people, animals and the environment: water fluoridation; geo-engineering with jet chemtrails; GMOs; processing of foods which result in harm to health; vaccinations under color of law; bisphenol A; harm to animals
- Elections: No PRIVATE money for PUBLIC office candidates or office holders. Support for candidates should be all voluntary through collection of nominations and endorsements which can be displayed on local public websites for verification. Those with enough endorsements would then be entitled to public media time on local public access TV to express their views, and their stance on all issues would be clearly displayed on local public websites. End the commercial media circus based on private money. Use paper ballots only, no computers. End political parties’ stranglehold on the electoral process.
How about WE, THE PEOPLE nominate respected members in OUR communities as opposed to prospective candidates buying their way into the process, ie., no private money, no stupid yard signs everywhere, no door to door canvassing, etc. which require private money or time. Everybody in a town, county or district within it, or as small portion as is manageable (a number of blocks) could be notified to send in their nomination to run for a given office by email or snail mail. Each of those nominees could then put their platforms on a non-commercial, government run website showing where they stand on each issue relevant to the office to be voted on. I'm not sure how to go from there but you get the jist of where I'm going. This would take time to figure out details and I'm sure others have thought through a fair process. Main thing is, no private money in the election process and no more of congress critters spending most of their time begging for more money for the next election, ie., no more auctions.
- Amendment to end corporate personhood: Buckley v Valeo equated money with free speech and Citizens United allows unlimited corporate donations. These rulings unconscionably violate the intents of the Preamble and turn this Republic upside down, legitimizing fascism: marriage between government and business.
- 9/11/01 - We need a criminal investigation of 9/11, the greatest crime in U.S. history. Anyone who studies this can tell that the official story is a lie and that it was indeed an inside job. The perpetrators and enablers must be prosecuted.
- End privatization of public services and the commons: infrastructure like roads, bridges, prisons
- Legalize all drugs; end the prison industrial complex/slave labor system; end illegal govt. drug trade
- Stop all bailouts of banks or other so-called “too big to fail” businesses
- Eliminate nuclear power generation and promote clean energy
More about myself & my Opinions:
I'm vegan. I was raised on a conventional/traditional American diet of meat and dairy with too few veggies and fruit. At 20, walking by a cow pasture, I realized that if was going to eat a cow, I should be willing to kill it myself. My research showed me it is not necessary to eat animal products, though I would kill to eat if it were necessary in a survival situation with no alternatives. But it is not necessary to kill or enslave animals to eat. In general, plant foods are healthier for us, and plant food production is less harmful to the environment with less contaminants than animal derived foods. Most animals that humans consume are vegetarian. Eating them or drinking their milk is eating recycled plants. Most folks have been brainwashed from childhood, generation to generation, to consume foods not meant for human consumption. All animals have a physiology designed for eating certain foods. We have a long digestive tract, not a short one like carnivores. We've been tricked by rulers of this planet to consume a diet good only for doctors, to ensure their income treating the symptoms of disease. They're trained to prescibe pharmaceutical drugs that do not address the cause of most diseases, and that have harmful side effects that prevent the body from functioning properly. Our bodies have the programming to self-heal once we learn what not to eat, unless we've gone too far down the road to ruin with bad eating habits.
WATCH: DAIRY IS SCARY! The industry explained in 5 minutes
WATCH: Official "Glass Walls" Video by Paul McCartney
Netflix Movie: The Game Changers
Video: What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans?
God Told Us What to Eat
Bible Supports a Vegan Diet
The Weaning of America: The Case Against Dairy Products
A Guide To Dairy Alternatives
Fitness and Exercise on a Vegan Diet
Vegan Diet for Treatment of Asthma
Soup Weight Loss Plan - Vegan option
Dental Care Alliance - Numerous Vegan Links & Recipes
I like to play music and live as peacefully as possible. I play and record 12-string acoustic and classical guitar, bass, trumpet, harmonica. I like to run, bicycle, and camp. I'm still a hippie gypsy at heart. I'd like to migrate with the weather like birds and not have too many possessions: mortgage. Money divides people and families apart into a class system. Life is too short to chase the $. Better to do as Jesus said, "build not your treasure up on earth".
I don't hide behind a burka/fake name when I go online like so many in this land of the slaves, home of the cowards. Fear is the mind killer. Live free or die. Guess what, we are dying as a nation due to our ignorance and fear to speak out openly. Why do people hide their identity when they go online? This secrecy promotes government spying and censorship and is counter to a free and open democratic republic. If we keep it up eventually we might as well all wear burkas to hide our faces in public.
I believe in the right to property as foundational to liberty, but not to the exclusion of or as an impediment to others for obtaining what they need to live free, which is the current state of the world. Too many are too greedy and selfish, or lack the morality to care about what they do and how it affects others. And many people do anything to hold onto a job even if it means being part of the evil in the world.
I'm liberal or progressive on some things and conservative on others. I was a democrat most of my life but became an independent because too many democrats and republicans are not true to what they profess, so these labels and dichotomies are useless and serve to keep the People divided politically in the false left-right paradigm game the false media plays. Republican + Democrat = 2 wings of the same bird.
Many label those they disagree with as liberals or conservative but don't know what the words really mean. We need to follow the U.S. Constitution, not political parties. Our founders frowned on political parties. They were liberals of the 18th Century Enlightenment, yet today media madness has equated liberalism with socialism or communism, and equates patriots who believe in the U.S. Constitution as right-wing fanatics or ultra-conservatives.
We are an ignorant society on the
whole, not doing our duty as Citizens to keep informed and learn our history. We think abortion is terrible,
and it is, yet condoned dropping bombs and causing the death of hundreds of 1000s of Iraqis.
Trickle down economics does not work. We are heading back towards a feudal society thanks to 30 years of Reaganomics/de-regulation/"all gov is bad"/"free market" bs, a myth - no such thing...like football without goalposts and referees...does not work. Clinton and Gore continued deregulation.
The Federal Reserve = corporate socialism - bailouts for banks and large corporations, paid for by robbing the masses through devaluation of the dollar, a hidden but real tax that We, The People never voted on. Read The Creature From Jekyll Island, by G. Edward Griffin.
Capitalism requires Rules and Regulations or it's kill or be killed & look out for #1 only, instead of We The People. Look where deregulation by republicans and so-called democrats has gotten us...screwed: war...blood on our hands...poverty, hated by the world, economic depression, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
We are not the country our founders envisioned. They were classical liberals of the Enlightenment who wanted to avoid a class system like those they left behind in Europe. Few were very rich and none anywhere near as rich as the rich are today.
In this country, our Tarriffs were kept high, corporations had to serve a very limited, public good and were not considered legal "persons" as they have been since the early 20th century. The highest corporate tax was around 90% up until the 1980s when it was lowered to around 34%.
We have become a corporatacracy, or fascist state. No longer is it We The People, but we, the corporations. Look who controls the media: 5 large corporations, yet people still watch and listen to the monopolistic, press-titute media: weapons of mass deception keeping us ignorant while they peddle drugs and luxuries we don't need.
We should boycott corporate, corporate-controlled, media whore, press-tituite news: ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, FOX, NPR ("National Pacifier Radio"), etc. Who appointed them to be gatekeepers of what information to provide us? Large corporations, to serve THEIR purposes, not the best interests of our constitutional republic.
DON'T DIGNIFY THEM WITH YOUR ATTENTION. THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF IT. THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Most were cheerleaders for the illegal wars we're fighting, and fired those who spoke out against them, like Phil Donahue and Frmr. Gov. Jesse Ventura from MSNBC.
They use divide and conquer techniques to pit Americans against each other: false left vs. right paradigm: democrat v. republican; black vs. white; christian vs. muslim; heterosexual vs. homosexual, etc. in order to keep our minds off of the most important issues of the day which affect all Americans, as listed on IssuesOutline.org
If we reap what we've sown, don't be surprised. We need to repent as a nation for our collective sin of electing and tolerating insane or corrupt leaders. They must be prosecuted for their crimes against humanity and treason against the U.S. Constitution, and punished, if our national honor is to be restored. Are we up to the job?
Location: Arlington, VA